MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 6 (Confessionals)

Go down

Episode 6 (Confessionals) Empty Episode 6 (Confessionals)

Post  Lisi Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:47 pm

The game is really taking a lot out of me. The people I live with are pretty much well terrible. I've heard that Judd was voted out the other tribe's Tribal Council. I was kind of hoping he wouldn't leave just because he was a member of Season 1, just like myself, but other than that he never meant much of anything to me. So yeah, he's gone whatever... I really don't care. Kind of wish they'd get rid of someone that is annoying as hell, like Teresa! My tribe is good. I'm pretty sure I'm in good with fat Deena and Mandice. I also have connections to Crystal and Matthew, despite never talking to them in private. Things are good and I ain't leaving this bitch anytime soon!
Lisi
Lisi

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 (Confessionals) Empty Re: Episode 6 (Confessionals)

Post  Lisi Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:01 pm

Immunity will be in about an hour. I've got plans for tonight, but I still plan on sort of being here. I am sick of people always bitching at me. I deserve so much better than this! I should throw the challenge just to piss them all off. I sure as hell wouldn't care.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:15 am

Okay, we won Immunity... again. I think this is the third time in a row already? I have a feeling that a tribe re-shuffle could happen quite soon. Deena is gone to Exile Island... again, ugh. And I'm stuck with the same morons that I've been living my life with for the past how many days. At this rate, I don't think Greg is leaving. He is probably staying. Teresa is probably Greg's puppet-master, so she is likely to stay. As for the other 4, I don't know. I would hope that Sean leaves, or Teresa, or Greg. Since I know the other three better.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down