MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 10 Confessionals

Go down

Episode 10 Confessionals Empty Episode 10 Confessionals

Post  Candice Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:13 am

Eliza got voted out. I'm actually very surprised at how well I'm thriving considering I'm really in-active at the challenges. I mean, I'm usually the one who gets all riled up at the challenges and am usually the one winning the challenges for my tribe. But with me being busy lately, there really is no way I can help out. And yet, I'm actually doing really, really well in this game. Huh. Fancy that. Razz
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 Confessionals Empty Re: Episode 10 Confessionals

Post  Candice Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:51 pm

And then came the bomb. Not just any bomb. The Hiroshima of all twist bombs!!!!! Okay, so we did a poll where everyone was ranked on their usefulness. Greg was selected at the bottom for Galera, while Matt and Lill tied for bottom on our tribe.

Then the host goes "These guys were voted out" so I was like "ZOMG YES THREE LESS PEOPLE I HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!" and kind of spastic. Then the host goes "These guys are going to the OTHER TRIBE (and guess what? they get IMMUNITY!!!!!!)" which made me go like "WTF HELL NO OI#*yfoiw#@oHLg&qU&O31M*(-&#S!!!!!!!!!!!!!" GRRRRR!!!!!!!

So now I have to choose between Crystal, Deena, and Lisi. GRRRR!!!!! This is actually a pretty tough choice because I actually DO like all three of these girls, and I was sincerely planning on going to the end with them. Ugh. Stupid twist.

First to see where everyone was at, I sent PM's to everyone (even Greg) asking them how they were voting. Lisi wants to vote Crystal. Crystal wants to vote Lisi. Everyone else is on the fence.

So I decide to make a choice. Obviously I'm not going to vote for Deena, my number 1 ally since day 1. So that leaves Crystal, who I've been on the same tribe for the longest time, and Lisi, a sweetie who I've actually talked a lot with. Grr. It is seriously a tough choice. Crystal might be the smarter choice because she is actually an active player in this game. No guess how big a threat she might turn out to be later in the game. Lisi however, isn't that strong in challenges, and if we get stuck in tribes for the next couple of rounds, we are totally screwed. So I have to make a choice between these two great ladies. And that just really, really sucks.
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down