MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 16 (Confessionals)

Go down

Episode 16 (Confessionals) Empty Episode 16 (Confessionals)

Post  Lisi Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:01 pm

Well, watching Candice leave wasn't too sad at all, actually. She basically revealed that she wasn't a very nice person and she came off quite bitchy. Ha! I'm kind of glad that fake witch is gone. Now that my plan is finally starting to work I'm going to try my hardest at the next Immunity and after that I'll think about what I'm going to do. Deena probably thinks that I love her, but I don't. Sean deserves the win more than Deena, so I wouldn't mind seeing her leave.
Lisi
Lisi

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 16 (Confessionals) Empty Re: Episode 16 (Confessionals)

Post  Lisi Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:50 pm

*Crying* I'm been sitting out here during this stupid Immunity Challenge doing nothing. I hate being patient, I absolutely hate it! I just wish I was back at home in Los Angeles... I just want to quit... I just can't take the game anymore. But, I have to stay strong... I'm doing this for my dog at home. I won't lose now... *Sniffles*, I just won't... *Sniffles*.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:27 pm

Sean won Immunity, it was basically a landslide, actually. I'm hoping that he'll get rid of that useless bitch, Deena. She doesn't deserve F2 and yeah... eh, eh, there's nothing else I can say.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down