MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 13 (Confessionals)

Go down

Episode 13 (Confessionals) Empty Episode 13 (Confessionals)

Post  Lisi Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:11 am

Okay, so tonight... there were supposed to be 5 votes for Tom and 2 votes for me. However, there were 4 votes for Tom and 3 for me! Which means that one of the boys, Matthew or Greg, voted for the beautiful, Lisi! What the fuck is wrong with these people? Well at least I won't have to worry about anything bad happening now. I've got Candice and Deena wrapped around my finger, basically. So the worst thing that could possibly happen would be if I was voted into a tie next round, and that shouldn't happen because Deena's got the Idol and she could just give it to me so I can play it. Nice try, Tom! *Cackles*
Lisi
Lisi

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 13 (Confessionals) Empty Re: Episode 13 (Confessionals)

Post  Lisi Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:16 am

I don't know what I'll do at the next Tribal Council. Sean is still around, and he's basically useless. He also apologized for voting for me this last time, like I really cared about what he had to say! Anyways, it'll definitely be one of the three men leaving this next time.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:24 am

Greg needs to shut the fuck up or else his ass is out of here. He basically revealed to me, and everyone else, that he voted for me at the last Tribal Council. What the hell is his problem? Have I not been helping him get farther in this damn game... umm... I think so, scratch that, I know so! But seriously, I'm really considering voting his stupid ass out of this game right now... Sean may be dangerous and all, but at least he's not starting shit with Queen Lisi. And getting on my bad side is not a good thing, look at what happened to the last two people voted off. Evil or Very Mad
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:33 pm

At this point, I have absolutely no time for a loser like Greg. His ass is so next! He's entered the bad side of Lisi, and since everyone else adores me and kisses my ass, he should leave. Candice even told me that she wanted him to leave, and Deena practically does whatever I tell her to do.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:20 pm

I think it's all set in stone that Greg will leave at the next Tribal Council, since Sean won Immunity again. And then after this, I'll probably have to take out Matthew because I fear that he is too close to Candice to keep him around. And then we'll go from there, I just hope to win the next Immunity.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:18 am

If I do end up getting voted out tonight, I won't be too happy about it, but whatever... I've came a very long way and have made it a lot further than I thought I would. I've played the game very well, in my opinion. I hope it's not over tonight and I would hate to leave before Greg. But if it happens, it just does. I don't think Candice and Deena would betray me, I've been very good to them and although I've fought with a lot of people recently... I have no regrets.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down