MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 9 (Confessionals)

Go down

Episode 9 (Confessionals) Empty Episode 9 (Confessionals)

Post  Lisi Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:25 am

Joel was just voted out of the game, it was a pretty close vote and I almost thought that Candice might have left for a second. I'm quite glad that she didn't, though. Eliza and Lillian are probably going to bond now, I've talked with Candice and we thought that it would maybe be a smart idea to throw the next challenge just to get Lillian out because we're worried that she would flip over with the Galera people come merge. Let's just hope a merge doesn't happen quite yet. The way I see it: Myself, Matthew, Crystal, Deena, and Candice will be tight. Obviously, Sean, Greg, Tom, and Elisabeth will be tight. And then there are Eliza and Lillian. Hopefully they'd stay on our side come merge, but I don't know. We'll see what happens, I feel safe right now.
Lisi
Lisi

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 (Confessionals) Empty Re: Episode 9 (Confessionals)

Post  Lisi Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:07 am

Deena and I have got Lillian and Eliza believing that we are with them in a "Girls Alliance" that will take out Matthew next. I can't believe how stupid they're being. Like seriously? How could you trust us Lillian? Last I heard, we wanted your ass out last time... not Joel! But I'm not worried. I'm pretty confident that the tribe is going to throw the challenge, if we can, and then oust Lillian for trying to take charge of the game. If we lose, Eliza or Lillian is leaving, hands down.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:04 am

Deena and I seem to be on the same page so far, which is good. Candice and Crystal will probably find out about the plan sooner or later too. I'm just hoping that Lillian will go... God... the woman is such a hassle. She's annoying and everything about her is just awful. Ugh, kill me now. But I honestly wouldn't mind getting rid of Deena sooner or later, I mean... she does have the Idol and everything so that's a great reason to blindside her sometime soon. Deena would be pissed, and I would probably feel bad on some level. But hell, it's a game... only one of us is going to win and I feel like it really should be me!
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:26 am

Oh... no? We lost the challenge today. Ha! Ha! Ha! Exactly my intentions, I screwed it up almost completely for the tribe today, but Eliza did as well. Now we get to boot off Lillian, thank God! That bitch has needed to go since like Day 1.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down