MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 1 Confessionals

Go down

Episode 1 Confessionals Empty Episode 1 Confessionals

Post  Candice Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:18 pm

So I was lurking around the island. I could actually see people from the other tribes around like Elisabeth, Coby, Lil, and Tom, but no one from our tribe. No one. They don't seem to lurk around like I do. Rolling Eyes

Anyway, I was wandering around, pondering if I should leave, when Lisi comes on. I wanted to talk to her so bad, but my plan for this game was not to MAKE any alliances, but be OFFERED one. I wanted to be the UTR player who suddenly kicked ass post-merge. Well, I'm nervously watching Lisi, and she stays on. We don't talk for like 20 minutes. Apparently, she doesn't want to be the first to speak, either.

We stare at each other until I can't take it anymore. I cave, and send her a friendly PM saying "Hi". Luckily, she sends a friendly reply back, so we get talking. We're both pumped about the game, and we talk about people we've seen around. Funnily enough, we both seem to skate around the topic of "alliances". Still a bit too soon, I guess. Anyway, after chatting for a while, I leave. Lisi seemed to be a cool chick, but I'm not buying it COMPLETELY. She has the most posts among anyone on our tribe so far, and there's probably a reason she chose to play as Lisi. Who knows, she might be making fun of me right now. Anyway, though I'm still skeptical, she's okay so far in my book. At least she's active. She isn't Deena, who I was hoping to talk with, but at least she's another girl, so all's good. As soon as I get talking with the other people on our tribe, I'm going to decide where she fits in my grand plan for this game. Wow, I feel all sneaky and analytical already. Laughing
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 Confessionals Empty Re: Episode 1 Confessionals

Post  Candice Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:25 am

So there's been some interesting development today. Burton suddenly comes up to me and asks if I want an alliance. I say yes, obviously. I don't really trust him that much, but being alliance-less myself at the moment, I wanted to take every opportunity I got. We were talking a bit when suddenly Lisi comes on to the board. Awkward lol. Anyway, the three of us just seem to stare at each other for a moment. Burton's PM's start to become less frequent. Then I realize that he must be talking with Lisi. Ha, well, well, well. I keep talking with Burton, and we do some talking at camp. At the back of my mind, I think that I can't really trust him, but still I try to keep Burton happy. He seems to like me, so I guess mission accomplished.

After talking with Burton, I really want to talk with Lisi. Burton seems to be a power player, and he seems to mean business. Though I appreciate the effort, I'm not just going sit around and be the nice girl just to let Burton win. It's pretty obvious at this point that Judd will probably be the first boot if we go to Tribal Council. I'm thinking that the girls should band together and get Burton out after that. Though I don't really know what Deena's all about, Burton seems to be a force to reckon with. So.. Burton needs to go soon. Is that risky? Yup. Smart? Not sure. Beneficial to me? Probably. Am I playing hardball? Hell yeah.
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:12 pm

I've FINALLY talked with Deena, and it seems like my plan to get the girls together is officially on the roll!! When Deena came on earlier today, I quickly went over and said 'hi'. As soon as I did, she quickly gave her quick opinion on the tribe. I was like, "Wow, you really get right down to business." Laughing Anyway, I quickly suggested a girls' alliance which might sound fun. She quickly agreed to it, saying it would be awesome if it worked out. (She also mentioned something like 'girls rule, boys drool'. lol).

Then suddenly, Burton appears out of no where. Though I'm all for the girls' alliance, I really don't want Burton or Judd to catch wind of this. Burton appearing really made things awkward. I hope he didn't suspect anything.

Though this alliance is essentially my idea, I sort of tried to level it out, trying to make it seem like it was actually Deena who was the mastermind behind it all. That way, if this whole thing blows up, I have an emergency exit. And I think she bought it; she said that she would contact Lisi later. So all's good. The girls are together. Buh-bye, Judd and Burt.

Last edited by Candice on Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:09 am

Wow, well aren't you hosts evil Evil or Very Mad That twist totally blew me off course.

My new tribe, the Galera Tribe, consists of me, Crystal, Teresa, Matthew, and Greg. Basically, people I have NEVER spoken with. As soon as I saw that twist, my initial thought was "Aw, man, I'm going to be the first one out." Deciding that this was no time to be coy, I immediately sent a PM to Crystal for an alliance. She agreed to it right away (she must have been caught off guard too lol).

Crystal suggest we add Matthew as our third person, and I said yes of course. Matthew agreed, so we have our three person majority alliance for now. Phew! Safe, I think. Although, Greg's pretty much a no-show, so it wouldn't have really mattered the first time around. I think I've at least saved myself until merge.

Last edited by Candice on Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:19 am

The challenge. Okay, so the challenge was one where you had to send in the answers to the questions the hosts sent you. Crystal pretty much did half of our questions for us. Greg was still a no-show, so that really wasn't helping us (he's just asking to be voted out first, isn't he?).

With most of our challenge done, I offered to send in the answers since I was going to be up anyway. Everyone apparently agreed, because they all promptly went to bed, leaving me alone (Team spirit, woo-hoo!! Rolling Eyes )

I look at the challenges, filling in the gaps. There were some parts that were wrong, some parts I double checked. I was basically done with the whole thing and ready to send it, if only Greg would show up to give us his question. Deciding to take things into my own hands, I called up Deena. Though we were on different tribes, I still wanted to keep the connection we made before. We got talking and she told me she was pretty much safe. I congratulated her and told her that I think I'll make it pass a few rounds. After a while, I decided to ask her what question number 3 was for the challenge, basically thinking it was worth a shot.

Guess what? She told me! I could've gave her a lesbian kiss right there and then. I thanked her several times, and she told me that I shouldn't tell anyone. I said yes of course, and offered to send in the thing after her tribe got it in, but she said that they were done and I was okay to go. I zipped through the whole thing and sent in the whole thing, basically (if we win) doing the whole challenge for our tribe. Man, am I the provider Rolling Eyes

I initially told my tribe that I had got the question for number 3, but I decided to delete it before anyone saw. If we lose, then we're losing because of Greg, if we end up winning, I can later take credit for it anyway for staying up late. No need to reveal that I had ties on the other tribes. I'm a careful player; I always want to cover my tracks like that. It's the smart thing to do. Anyway hope we win this one!!! Very Happy
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:30 am

Haha, well, we won thanks to yours truly. Wink I wonder how the others will react to this. I've saved us at least a couple of more days on the show Laughing
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down