MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 14 (Confessionals)

Go down

Episode 14 (Confessionals) Empty Episode 14 (Confessionals)

Post  Lisi Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:05 pm

Tribal Council did not go down as I had planned. Deena's stupid ass, of course, had to go her own way with Sean and Greg and vote for Matthew. This then forced a tie. After lots of deliberation, I decided to part with those two and get rid of Matthew. I am a bit upset, although I'm not too angry with myself. Greg's going to leave now and I'm going to make sure that his last few days with me are total hell.
Lisi
Lisi

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 14 (Confessionals) Empty Re: Episode 14 (Confessionals)

Post  Lisi Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:18 am

I'm crossing my fingers hoping that Greg doesn't win the next Immunity. That would be so terrible, plus we have a plan for him if doesn't win. It'll make Tribal Council very interesting...
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:09 am

Sean won Immunity and Greg should be realizing that his days left on the island with us are extremely numbered right now. Deena, Candice, and I are all going to be voting for Greg at this next Tribal Council as we don't really want to split up the alliance, even though Candice is hating Deena right now. I'm in the middle, which is great. As long as we can get Sean out of here next, we should be okay and then after that I should make Final 2 no matter what happens!
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down