MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 4 Confessionals

Go down

Episode 4 Confessionals Empty Episode 4 Confessionals

Post  Candice Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:22 pm

So I wander on to the board, just to see if anything new is up. Turns out that there must have been some kind of challenge or activity or something, because there were like 15 people on. Each tribe chose a representative, and T volunteered for our tribe.

DING-DONG, TWIST TIME!!! Each Tribal representative was to choose new tribes. Lol, well that certainly brought some excitement to this game. The reps are T-Bird, Tom, Joel, and Deena. I keep wishing hard that Deena picks me. Guess my wish was granted because I was Deena's first choice. I immediately PM her and we talk. We are definitely sticking back together, which I'm really happy for. Oh, Teresa PM'ed me too, saying that she'll miss me. And though I wasn't planning on sticking with her at first, she has grown on me, so I wish her good luck.

After a while, we get our next member Lisi. Looks like the old Galera girls are getting back together. As the other reps choose their members, I notice that there's one member short to be pick. So I start to worry, like "OMG are we only going to get 3 members?!"

DING-DONG, SECOND TWIST!!! One of the 3 peeps who were voted out last Tribal will return to be a member of our tribe. They are Ace, Lil, and Coby. Deena tells me she seriously hope it's not Lillian. Speak of the devil, she's back! Lol, the irony of it all, Lil returning in an outcasts twist.

So I send PM's to both Dee and Lisi, basically saying that Lil will obviously be our first boot.

DING-DONG!! Seriously, are the sadistic hosts on some twist frenzy?! Is this twist season lol?? We learn that we are not dividing into 4 tribes but going to be dividing into 2!!! I am now with Dee, Lisi, Lil, and Joel, Eliza, Matt, and Crystal from my old tribe. Seeing the members on my tribe, I'm a bit relieved. I immediately call up Matt, telling him that I think we can pull in Dee and get a majority in our tribe. He thinks that's a good idea, and asks if we should talk to Joel. I tell him, what the heck, go for it, and he does, getting a positive response. So basically, we already have majority. Me, Deena, Lisi (though Matt doesn't know how close I am to Dee), Matt, Crystal, Joel (who I am ready to screw when the time comes). Lil and Eliza will be the first to go. And from then on, I plan on targeting Joel (though I am already a bit worried on how I will sell that to Matt and Crystal). Either way, I'm in a pretty comfy spot in my tribe right now. Ah, I'm good. I'm real good. Wink
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 Confessionals Empty Re: Episode 4 Confessionals

Post  Candice Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:42 am

LOL Well, isn't Lil a bitch Laughing In a game where being liked by people, having people voting and siding WITH you is important, you go around and say that people have "some class"? Ma'am, are you daft? Ugh, I can so get why she was voted out before. I want her out of here.

Eliza is like a wallflower. She's there. No one really cares about her. But she's there. And that scares me. The under the radar people always have a tendency of going further than the more outspoken people (case in point: I want Lil out before Eliza). But still, I have her under my eye.

I'm apparently having a fling with Joel on the island. He gets his big, muscular arm on me at night, and I give him the occasional flirty rub. Lol, what a boy. I'm just playing with him. But who knows, he might prove useful later on.

Lol what is up with these new peeps?
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:58 am

So Deena gave me the clues to the HII she got at Exile. I really, really appreciate the gesture, but I want to be the one to find the idol. However, despite my efforts, these clues are driving me CRAZY!!!! Basically, they are 4 years: 1981, 1978, 1957, 1949. However, there is NO relation to ANY of the Survivors that were born in those years. SERIOUSLY!! I mean, I am racking my brain to find them, but I just can't. Grr... I really want a guess before the next person goes to Exile, but I can't think of any possible logical relation. There were only 2 people born in 1949 for Pete's sake!! Hmm... Either the clues are wrong, or I'm just not smart enough. There is the possibility that Deena may have switched the clues around, but I really don't think (or hope) that's the case. ... Ugh, will just have to continue my search .. somehow ...
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:05 am

Matt came up to me, saying that Joel can get Eliza on board. That means that Lil will be the first to go, inevitably. Matt asked me which side I want to side with: Joel & Eliza, or Deena & Lisi. Of course I wanted to Deena, but I kept it cool. I basically pitched to him the idea that Dee and Lisi were sweethearts who were certainly not the brightest of the bunch. However, I said that I think Joel could easily turn on us. But then, I said I don't know yet, and that we should decide later on together. Matt totally bought it. He said that Joel would probably definitely turn on us, but that it would be smart to wait. So ... after Lillian, I have basically set up Joel's demise, and Matt isn't actually conscious of it yet. Mwahahahahaha. I am so evil Twisted Evil
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:11 am

We get to the challenge. There are 8 of our people on, 6 of theirs. I'm kind of anxious because I had to get off soon. Turns out, the challenge is a simple "Posting in order" challenge. Simple, right? I'm pumped thinking, 'Yes, I can get off soon! This will be easy! This will be fast!" Apparently, I'm in a tribe with a bunch of boneheads. First, Matt gets the format wrong. And then everyone else makes a mistake in his or her own way. So we get to number 7 until Mas says we have to go again. Deena and Crystal then make another mistake, basically meaning we have to start again. (At least my pitch to Matthew about Deena not being very bright will get some credibility Rolling Eyes ). Meanwhile, the other tribe can't start because Greg isn't on (who knew that Greg would come in handy? lol). The other tribe is basically saying "Mas, JUST GIVE IT TO THEM!!!" and grumbling about Greg. So we FINALLY get our act together and win. Ugh. In a challenge that should've taken only 10 minutes tops, it took us 30. Woohoo team Rolling Eyes Seriously. But hey, we won. It would be nice to go to Tribal someday, but I'm going to put that off for as long as possible. Candice set a record for not going to Tribal Council for the longest time; why not I do the same? Wink
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down