MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 1 It's making me add more characters

Go down

Episode 1 It's making me add more characters Empty Episode 1 It's making me add more characters

Post  Big Tom Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:13 pm

Well We reach our beach and find out that all 5 of us are from the same season. That's kinda good but also sucks. I was wanting to play with some new people but maybe I can rekindle some old alliances. Without saying who I really am of course.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 It's making me add more characters Empty Re: Episode 1 It's making me add more characters

Post  Big Tom Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:21 pm

Sean just approached me for an alliance. Of course, I accepted, with us only having 5 people on a tribe I needed to be in an alliance from the get go. Oh yea, stop changing the colors Mas, it's getting hard to read.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 It's making me add more characters Empty Re: Episode 1 It's making me add more characters

Post  Big Tom Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:31 pm

Me and Sean are now trying get Theresa on our side to make a majority. I don't like this only having 5 people on a tribe. It doesn't give much a chance of having any inactives to get rid of in the beginning, and that could very well be me. I know it's pretty early to be worried, but I just don't care for having this few of tribe members. Hopefully Joel will stay inactive so we can get rid of him first.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:37 pm

Well Teresa's on board. So I now have an alliance of 3. If Joel doesn't show up he'll be the first out. We just have to make sure we don't lose.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:45 pm

Everybody including me is worried about the no show (Joel). I know it's a little early and we should give him more time. But with only 5 people we can't afford to have any inactives.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:18 am

Joel finally showed up, and good thing too. Looks like we're the most active tribe. If we don't screw up we should dominate this thing. I'm not gonna get too cocky though, last time my tribe went in with the majority and we got wiped out completely.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:32 am

Lillian came up to me today and asked for an alliance.I told her sure, but little does she know that I'm already with Sean and Teresa. I'll probally keep her around as an extra vote though, but most likely she's already asked other people for an alliance too. This early in the game, everyone's talking to everyone.

I still hate only having 5 people on a tribe. It takes away from making big alliances. I'd bet my left nut there's a tribal switch within 2 tribal councils.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:43 pm

We finally got our first tree mail today. Everybody in the tribe was getting inpatient, But I just think we were getting anxious. We had to decide on an order for us to go in at the challenge tonight, and Teresa came up with the order. Which is fine with me, if she wants to look like the leader and be seen as the threat, then helps me out. I can just run things from behind the scenes while she looks like the bad guy.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:18 pm

Well, I just asked Teresa if Lil or Joel has contacted her about an alliance, and she said that they haven't even tried to talk to her yet. Which is ok to me, because that means there's no side alliances going on that I don't know about. If she's telling the truth. scratch
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:36 pm

Well, it's done. I officially have an alliance with everyone on my tribe. Joel came up to me and asked to have a hush hush alliance with him. I think he called it the Big and Tall alliance. Laughing

It's a good thing because everybody came to me, so apparently I'm pretty likeable. I love you
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:22 pm

All of us have been talking on the challenge board, and everything was going fine, but Crystal adn Helen seem to not like each other. There throwing insults back and forth. I don't know if their just playing around or if it's for real, which would be great to have a divided tribe.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:31 pm

Well there goes my alliances for now. The twist was we switched up tribes before we even started. My new tribe is Me, Elisabeth, Lisi, Shane, and Ace. Shane and Ace are inactives and that sucks but atleast we have a couple of guys to vote off. I really hope all of my Fellow Gilbert Islanders make it to the merge with me.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:18 am

Ace finally showed up, and we have all the asnwers except for Shane's. His ass needs to show up.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:05 am

Now Shane has showed up and gave us his question. I had to answer them, I really don't won't to have to do that so not to be seen as a threat. But if that's what I have to do for us to win then so be it.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:02 pm

Our tribe came in second in the IC, and Pancheca ended up losing. I honestly don't remember who's on what tribe but, I don't care unless one of my allies gets voted off, and that would suck.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:04 pm

Crystal got chosen to go to Exile Island. I don't know much about her, but she seemed pretty nice on the chllenge board.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:06 pm

Ok, so I just found out who was on the pacheca tribe. It has both Sean and Joel. If those 2 stick together and can pull one more over, they can take that tribe over.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:34 pm

Joel told me that they were voting Natalie off. He also said that him and Sean are trying to get Burton on there side. That's good for them if they can do it.

I asked Lisi if she still wanted Shane off first, and she told me she didn't really care that he's a nice guy. I'm not sure if I want her in my alliance if she's going to go back on who we decide. She kinda seems like a flip-flopper, I might need to gun for her first now.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:59 pm

This is the most boring tribe ever. I miss my first tribe. Crying or Very sad
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down