MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 1 Confessional

Go down

Episode 1 Confessional Empty Episode 1 Confessional

Post  Crystal Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:03 am

Crystal (via confessional): "Wow, I'm so excited to be back! I was kind of disappointed with my experience last time, so I'm glad that I got a second chance!

As of right now, I have an alliance with Helen (first 2 to be on here) because we were the only ones on here for a while. I'm hoping that our tribe isn't inactive, because I've been on a ridiculously inactive tribe before and it sucks.

I find it interesting how Mas told us that we're all from the same season. From my season, I would assume that Agent, Apollo and Swinners are back, but other than them, our cast kind of sucked. I wouldn't be surprised if Swinners is Shane (lulz what's up with his formal "Hello everyone. I look forward to playing with you all blah blah blah" *snore*) because I think he probably wants to try to hide his identity better. Natalie is probably some random person that got brought back because no one else would. I have no idea who Ace is, because he hasn't posted yet. Helen is probably Agent or Apollo.

OK, from other seasons, I'm going to guess who's back...

Season 3-
Some people who are NOT back are
Schmoseph (he's not playing in anymore games because he's afraid that he'll lose, I mean, because he doesn't like fighting. whatever)
Pink (she declined s25, I doubt she's in this one, too)
SuperVixen and PRP (lulz)

People that probably ARE in this one are Jdawg, Shance, and Matt. The other 2, I would guess Allie and ty? I don't know

Season 2-
survivorisdabest is not back, and I doubt Christi is, either. I think it would probably be Tanner, Dtor, EricSimmons... switza maybe?

Season 1 is probably not SA, k10 or Nicole. I would guess that Snake and Halo are in this, and I think Paper is, too, because the "Admin" account is probably for the host/cohost, and Paper usually co-hosts, so Mas probably tried to hide that. Just a guess.

anyway, I'm glad to be back!
Crystal
Crystal

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 Confessional Empty Re: Episode 1 Confessional

Post  Crystal Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:27 pm

Just a guess, but I think Big Tom is Matt and Elisabeth is Allie.
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:44 am

Crystal (via confessional): "To be honest, I'm glad we switched up tribes. Other than me and Helen, the season 4 reps were really boring. But not me and Helen can give each other inside info to each other's tribes, so we can know what's going on with 10 of the 20 players!

Ok, my new tribe is me, Greg, Candice, Teresa and Crazy Matt. Candice approached me for an alliance right away and I think she's trustworthy. We also prroached Matt and he's in now, too. Greg is the first to go if we lose, seeing as he hasn't posted yet, but then it's Teresa. Candice told me she wanted to talk to Teresa to make her feel included so she doesn't jump ship later, so I told her not to mention the word "alliance." I think she'll fall for it. She annoys the crap out of me and she's the next to go after Greg."
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down