MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 2 blah blah

Go down

Episode 2 blah blah Empty Episode 2 blah blah

Post  Big Tom Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:38 pm

Natalie got voted off, just like I figured. I talked to Sean and he acted like him and Joel aren't together. This worries me because Joel said that him Sean and Burton were all together and that means that one of them is lying. scratch
Big Tom
Big Tom

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 blah blah Empty Re: Episode 2 blah blah

Post  Big Tom Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:41 pm

Shane keeps getting on my nerves. During the IC we split up the questions into fifths and me, Elisabeth, and Lisi all got done and figured that Shane and Ace left. So we started on their questions and then they finally showed up and Ace was appoligizing and said his computer screwed up. But Shane came on and said " why do you guys keep saying I'm not online, with a little attitude you know. Little bitch.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:20 am

Well, we lost because of Shane. His answers were in the wrong order. No doubt were voting him out, he's a loser who shouldn't be in this game, it's obvious he doesn't care about it.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:27 am

I talked to both Ace and Lisi and their on board for voting off Shane. I guess right now I have 5 alliances.

(In no particular order)

1.Teresa
2.Ace
3.Lisi
4.Joel
5.Sean

Some of them are mixed together some aren't. I'm starting to forget. Laughing
I know I promised Ace I would bring him in with me Joel, and Sean. Joel told me he wants me him Sean and Burton. Sean thinks it's just me and him. Teresa thinks it's me and her and Sean. Lisi thinks it's me her and lisabeth. Laughing

Last edited by Big Tom on Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:33 am

We just picked Denna to go randomly. I really didn't care who went. I'm just happy I get to see Shane go home tonight.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:10 pm

Just got news from Lisi that Shane is trying to get me out. Have no reason why, I was the only one to put their full name in the challenge on my tribe. I haven't done or said anything to the guy. I just hope people aren't stupid enough to believe that retard.

If that inactive outlasts me then I promise that I will never play anymore games on IMDB ever again.

Last edited by Big Tom on Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:44 pm

I've got news from ELisabeth, Lisi, and Ace, and they're all voting for Shane. Hopefully they aren't trying to blindside me already, that would be pretty stupid. Hopefully all goes as planned tonight, and we won't have to do this again.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down