MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 4 Confessionals

Go down

Episode 4 Confessionals Empty Episode 4 Confessionals

Post  Eliza Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:44 am

So it is great being on a new tribe. I already have an alliance going with Joel, myself, and Lill (hopefully as a core).

Lill and I want revenge on Deena SO badly. We are going to kick her ass!!!!
Eliza
Eliza

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 Confessionals Empty Re: Episode 4 Confessionals

Post  Eliza Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:51 pm

So Lill is going crazy on Deena and Helen. Those bitches are going to pay for betraying us! We hope to get them out in back-to-back tribal councils. The other tribe has been made aware of Helen's betrayal and our tribe has been made aware of what a fucking bitch Deena is.

This has all gone surprisingly well after a scary tribal council [afro].

I am keeping up with Elisabeth and she has confirmed that the other tribe does not like Helen.

Ace left. No big whoop. I was hoping Coby could make it farther but he sucked haha.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:13 pm

I am trying to seduce Matthew. I could use a big stud like him on my side. I might even be able to get him and Joel to fight over me [blush]
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:59 pm

BIG NEWS! Lill has an extra idol! She won it for beating out those other two bitches. I'm not sure if she is being truthful or not but I believe her regardless. It's also a great thing. If it turns out I need the idol I may be able to ask her for it. I am going to have to continue to prove my loyalty to Lill, which is okay since I planned on being loyal to her anyway.

We are going to slit the throats of Deena, Helen, and Judd if it's the last thing we do. MUAHAHAHA!!!!

I am sooo evil in this game and no one even realizes it. I am going to have to keep myself under control.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:40 pm

I love keeping in touch with Elisabeth, especially since we are on different tribes and neither of us seems to be in any trouble. I plan on sticking with Lill and Elisabeth for as long as possible. Joel and Matthew seem like they will be good to drag along.

The plan is still to get Deena and Helen out at all costs.

As for the alliance, it's going okay. I've confirmed with Matthew and Joel and Lill that the alliance is strong. We at least can force a tie if we go to tribal council. The only problems are Crystal and Candice. So far they haven't responded to Joel nor Matthew about the alliance, which makes me a little worried. Neither is that active, though, so I am not too worried. I am just hoping our alliance can hold strong.

Hopefully Deena and Crystal do not have the HII(s)!!!! The goal right now is just to win challenges and avoid TC at all costs.

Stupid ass HIIs...
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:56 pm

So the challenge is today. Our tribe better win. I hate going to TC.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:00 pm

Omg! Okay so we won the immunity challenge, but it really made me want to kill about half my tribe.

It was the easiest and best challenge we could've asked for. The instructions were simple. Everyone was on, yet it took us like 20 minutes to win this thing.

First of all, people weren't posting in the format that Mas had asked for. The format is so easy and is not asking for a lot. Yet it took us like 2 tries to get it right. Crystal was posting the wrong tribe name. Someone was posting a "the" or something...really stupid stuff like that. I wanted to kill them all!!!

We started over a second time and got it right....and yet Crystal still posted the wrong tribe name. How hard is it to copy and paste, seriously?

Anyway, Mas ended the challenge because it was total domination and there was no use in prolonging the inevitable. Greg wasn't even on. His inactivity is pissing me off. LEAVE GREG YOU STUPID BITCH! I wanted to vote him off the first time I DIDN'T hear his voice.

After we won, my tribe started posting again, as if we hadn't won. Hello! God, they are idiots.

Joel is starting to get on my nerves, as well. Just his little mannerisms. I'll use him then lose him Very Happy
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:50 pm

Deena was sent to Exile Island. It is really starting to make me nervous.

Also, about the whole thing my last tribe, I really do not care for Helen, but I feel that Deena is just as much a victim as any of the rest of us.

If we lose, hopefully we can get Judd to go.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:57 am

I'm getting tired of my tribe. I want to meet more new people!

I want T-bird and Tom on my tribe. They seem nice! Very Happy
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:42 pm

Okay so I PM'd Deena. I told her that I was sorry for all the negative emotions I was feeling towards her, realizing that Helen was the source of them and not her.

It is completely true. I don't want to hold a grudge against her. She was completely in the right to vote out Lill to save her own butt. Helen played all of us, and that includes Deena. So I let her know.

Also, the fact that she is consistently sent to Exile Island might play a part in that Cool
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:31 pm

So apparently a lot is happening at TC on the other tribe.

My tribe found out and now they are spilling their beans as to who they contact on the other tribe for info, which is VERY revealing, and they are dumbasses.

Lisi and Lill talk to Burton. And Joel talks to Tom. Good to know.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:34 pm

Also, if a purple rock comes into play and Elisabeth goes home, I am going to flip out on Mas Very Happy
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:12 am

So they are revoting. I contacted Burton and asked him what was happening over there and that's what he told me. Of course I asked him seductively and all. He said he'll let me know if anything new happens.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:47 pm

So Helen is out! That is what she gets for backstabbing people!

WOO! Our revenge completed in only one short episode. Couldn't have been better. Very Happy
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:49 pm

Helen gets to see what it's like to be voted out...except she ain't coming back! WOO!!! It's sinking in that the bitch is DEAD! And the other tribe still has Greg, who sucks some major ass.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:24 pm

I am using this vote-off to create some ties on the other tribe. I already contacted Burton to get simple information out of him like who was going. Hopefully that can blossom into a beautiful alliance.

Then I PMd Teresa once I found out she was staying and I told her I was glad she was okay and that Helen left. I am more glad that Helen left than Teresa stayed but I might as well get her on my side if I can. Smile
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:59 pm

Me, Lill, and Crystal just had a hot 3-some.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down