MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 7 Confessionals

Go down

Episode 7 Confessionals Empty Episode 7 Confessionals

Post  Candice Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:28 am

Lol, well now I'll be busy for a while, so I'm not sure how "active" I can be in this game. If I make it pass the next few weeks over the holidays, it will REALLY be a testament to my social surviving skills. I hope I can really prove that I am a great player at this game Cool
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 Confessionals Empty Re: Episode 7 Confessionals

Post  Candice Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:30 am

What's happened so far? Well, Teresa got voted out. Hmm.. she was a potential merge hook-up player, so I'm kinda bummed that she's gone, but oh well. Pacheca won AGAIN and Galera is going to Tribal AGAIN. This game is starting to get pretty predictable lol Smile Anyway, the merge is KIND OF worrying me. Pacheca hasn't been to Tribal yet, and I can almost feel the tension building at our camp. We're all easy, but we're all restless. Even if we do make merge, I'm sure someone will flip - I can't guarantee it won't be me Laughing
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:32 am

There was some talk about the idol after Deena got sent to Exile Island last time. Everyone was like "If Deena hasn't found it yet, she's an idiot." This worries me, because Deena DOES have the idol, and it will just bring more attention to it. I informed Deena about the situation, and hopefully we can think up a plan. I want to tell Lisi we have it, just to make her feel sure and okay, and to just "confirm" our alliance. Deena is pretty sure we can trust Crystal, which I have my doubts about. It's really up to Deena though, and I plan to keep tight until she makes a decision.
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:34 am

Joel got sent to Exile Island, which raises some problems. First, if he guesses right and DOESN'T find the idol, that means he'll know Deena has it. Also, this will just put Deena, my biggest ally, in danger. So I send a note to Matt, saying that Deena had a hard time finding the idol, and wanted my help. That way, Matt will feel safe, and I can get him all confused and riled up with a HII that isn't there. And if he doesn't find it, it might put some attention on JOEL who I want out. Hopefully, things work out as planned.
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:35 am

NOTE TO MAS: Use these Confessionals as you see fit. I think some of them overlap with Episode 6. Thanks Smile
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down