MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 6 Confessionals

Go down

Episode 6 Confessionals Empty Episode 6 Confessionals

Post  Candice Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:58 pm

I just got contact from Deena. SHE FOUND THE FREAKIN' IDOL!!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!!

Turns out the answer to the idol was people who were sent to Exile. Damn, I so should've thought of that one. Oh well... Though I'm kind of sad that I didn't find the idol (I really wanted to find it), Deena finding it is definitely the next best thing. I think my position in the game has definitely been improved by a mile. Now all I need to do is sit tight and ride on to the end Laughing
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 Confessionals Empty Re: Episode 6 Confessionals

Post  Candice Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:01 pm

So I heard Judd was voted out at the other Tribal Council, which is kind of sad. I'm thinking that Judd was Snake, who's always a nice guy to game with. And though I probably wasn't going to stick with him to the end, I did want to make some plans and arrangements with him, so it kind of sucks. Oh well. At least I won't have worry about backstabbing him later ...
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:34 am

So I'm setting myself in a nice position in preperation for Tribal Council. Guessing from the number of people left in the game, I'm expecting a double elimination or something sooner or later. Anyway, I know I'm tight with Deena, and we'll probably go to the end together. Crystal somehow got it in her head that she is in a Final 3 with me and Deena (I don't like that, and certainly don't plan on keeping true to that. I think Crystal has more brain than intends to show). Matt thinks that I'm in a core Final 3 alliance with me and Crystal, and he thinks I'm indecisive of choosing between Deena/Lisi and Joel/Eliza. Joel/Eliza probably think they're safe with Matt, me, and Crystal. Lil is just lulzing around the game lulz. Anyway, I told Matt that Crystal wanted to side with Deena and Lisi, which is what I really want. He'll probably agree. So if we go to TC, it'll be Lil first, and then Joel. Anyway you look at it, I'm looking pretty good. It's a whole web of alliances, and I'm the spider gliding around it Smile What fun Razz
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:09 am

So this challenge tonight was a little roller coaster of emotions. It was linking the Survivor contestants a la Exile Island clue style. There were a few that were pretty easy and stuff our tribe got easily. And then there were some clues that my tribemates were getting completely wrong; I mean seriously, sometimes it just baffled me. For instance, the one with the winners. It was pretty obvious that there had to be more to the answer, seeing that there were only a few winners, and two seperate groups of winners. But Matt and everyone else are like "OMG NUMBER 2 HAS TO BE WINNERS!!!" I go, "Um, there must be something else to it, there are two different groups." Then guess what Matt says to me: "I think you're over thinking it." Are. You. FREAKIN' KIDDING ME??!! Am I over thinking it??!! There are TWO SEPERATE GROUPS of winners you MORON!!!!! So sighing to myself and suppressing the urge to strangle him, I find the answers and slap it smack in his face. "See? There was more to answer." Honestly, at that moment, I wanted to wring Matt's next, and I was contemplating voting off in the next round. Oh well, I need him, so I couldn't do that. Ugh.

Anyway, to the rest of the challenge. Everyone was struggling with number 3 and 4. We eventually find the answer to number 4, which left us with number 3. We rack our brain for hours, and people start to leave. Eventually, it's just me, Matt, and Lil, all of being super tired. I was ready to call it quits and just say, "Guys, let's just get the answers in first" when suddenly Matt goes "HOLY SHIT!!! I GOT IT!!!!" And me and Lil are like "What? What?!" The answer turned out to be people with the least votes in every season. So I was like "OMFG YOU'RE RIGHT!!!" So we send in the answers and eventually win again. Yeah, Galera must pretty hate out tribe, I'm sure Laughing Anyway, Matt winning that last question kind of redeemed him for me, so I like him again. I was ready to cut him, but he proves useful in situations like this, so I will gladly stick with him for a while more. Lol what a challenge.
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down