MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 8 Confessionals

Go down

Episode 8 Confessionals Empty Episode 8 Confessionals

Post  Candice Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:13 am

Ugh, so Lill is putting me in a tough spot. I am bound to be busy until like next week, but Lill posted on the camp site that me and some other people HAVE to do the next challenge because we missed the previous one. What a way to expose my inactiveness, eh?? Rolling Eyes I'm seriously starting to hate her. Hate, hate, HATE!!!! If we lose the next challenge (which I'm pretty sure we will because I can't really be there), I am sending that bitch packing!!
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Episode 8 Confessionals Empty Re: Episode 8 Confessionals

Post  Candice Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:19 am

So of course we lose the challenge. Not only am I not there, but Dee is MIA too. I did, however, get out during break and score a point lulz. I can't believe I scored a point in like the 5 minutes I was there. Here's for my awesomeness Laughing Anyway, we lose kind of miserably, which isn't really a bad thing, in my opinion. We FINALLY get to go to Tribal and get to vote out LILL!! YAY!!!! I basically set the whole thing up. Crystal is with me. Lisi is with me. Dee is obviously with me. And I think I have Matt's vote since it doesn't interfere with his "alliance" with Joel. So yay, Lill's gone, the bitch will be dead, and all will be well. Yay. Even though I've kinda been inactive this past week, I apparently still rock lulz Laughing
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:24 am

GARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! Lill has IMMUNITY!!! LKSMuw$IuyW: RYQWFfmmpo!!!!!!! That bitch just won't DIE!!!!!! Ugh, okay, so major change of plans. I contact all my allies, and change the vote to Joel. Hopefully, all will go well. I'm kind of worried about Matthew, because I know he has some ties with Joel, but if all works out well, I think Joel will go. UGH!!! I really wanted LILL to go!!!! GRRRRR!!!! ... Next time, baby. Next time.
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down