MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 5 confessionals

Go down

Episode 5 confessionals Empty Episode 5 confessionals

Post  Crystal Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:55 pm

Crystal (via confessional): "This frickin sucks. Helen got out, my closest ally. I trusted her more than anybody, and now she's gone. ugh.

Well, fortunately, now she told me that Big Tom needs to be looked out for. Good to know. But I still think I'll be fine. I have a solid alliance with Candice, Deena, and Matt, and we have many options to pull in if we need to. I suggested to Deena getting Lill out first if we lose, because the further Lill gets, the more people will realize that she won't win if she makes the finals, because she was already voted out. So, she'll just build more and more momentum the further she goes, so I think she needs to go ASAP. I've suggested this to Matt and Deena, and I'm going to suggest it to Candice (who I think it Paper, btw).

I'm also 90% sure that Teresa is Mommason, just because she's from season 3, and she talks a lot like her..."
Crystal
Crystal

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 confessionals Empty Re: Episode 5 confessionals

Post  Crystal Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:23 am

Crystal (via confessional): "Well, Deena just told me she found the HII. She said it was the years of birth of people on the show who have actually been to Exile Island. haha why didn't I get that? Whatever. She told me, so she trusts me, and I think we could use it to our advantage.

She also told me she knows who I am, which I don't know whether I should believe, because all she implied was that I'm a guy. She also said she thinks Candice is Paper, which I think is true. She referred to him as "papsmear-revolution" which only people like Farns and Cherry refer to him as. So, looking over the Season 1 cast, I've narrowed it down to SA, Eric or Chaz. Now, Chaz got out 2nd, and he didn't seem to care about the game that much. SA is hardly on anymore, but he might get on just for this. If she's Eric, then she's doing a great job of hiding it. Either way, I think I have a pretty good idea on who she is."
Crystal
Crystal

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down