MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 9 Confessionals

Go down

Episode 9 Confessionals Empty Episode 9 Confessionals

Post  Candice Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:39 am

Well, we just got back from Tribal. It was between me and Joel. To be honest, I was a bit surprised to see my name instead of say Deena's or Crystal's, but I wasn't worried at all. I knew I'd be pretty safe. Anyway, Joel's gone, I'm here. All is well.

Last edited by Candice on Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 Confessionals Empty Re: Episode 9 Confessionals

Post  Candice Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:43 am

I set my "Making Matt Feel Safe" plan in action. I had told him previously that Deena told me she was having trouble finding the HII, and that she would give me the clues to find it. I told him that once I get the clues, that I would tell him as well. I kind of left out the part that she had already found the idol, but oh well lol. Anyway, he totally took the bait. All excited and psyched, he was like "Yes, yes, send them over as soon as you get them!!" So after this Tribal, I send over the clues and he's like "lol yay! I'll try to find out what I can find." Tsk, tsk, poor Matty. He's a sweetie, but he's just so naive.

A little song for Matt: Oops, I did it again! I played with your heart. Got lost in the game. Ooh, baby, baby! Oops, you think I'm in love. That I'm sent from above. I'm not that innocent!
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:09 am

Deena PM'ed me today, saying that she got a message from Eliza. It basically said that Eliza and Lill wanted to get Dee and Lisi together to make a girls' alliance. Um, you guys are a little behind on that plan Laughing Anyway, they mentioned that they were planning on voting out Matt next time. So what do I do? I send the message over to Matt. Now Matt is stark mad at Eliza and Lill, and it just made it a loooooooot more easier to get rid of them. * smiles at camera * Smile
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:10 am

So I'm feeling pretty sick these days, so I'm not sure how active I can be. Luckily, I have my loyal troops keeping me in the in-crowd. Interesting development today: Lill PM'ed me today, saying that she was sorry for voting me out and that she'll do anything to stay in the game. Interesting. Do I believe her? Hell no. Will I use this to my advantage? Hell yeah!
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:13 am

So we lost another challenge. Oh well, at least it wasn't on me this time. I was really deadset on voting out Lill last time, but I'm having a change of heart. Well, at least some people are having a change of heart Rolling Eyes Word on the block is Eliza's the higher flip risk. Those two ladies are basically the same in my eyes, so I really don't mind who goes first, as long as they go soon. So just as I was about to settle on Eliza, ELIZA sends me a PM saying that she'll vote whichever way I wanted from now on. Ooooh, an extra vote for me?? Intriguing, intriguing. Though I know it's a last minute attempt to stay in the game, it has certainly caught my attention Smile I wonder just which way I'll go with the vote tonight. Sounds like it'll be an interesting Tribal.
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down