MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 15 (Confessionals)

Go down

Episode 15 (Confessionals) Empty Episode 15 (Confessionals)

Post  Lisi Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:43 am

Greg went home last night, which was a good thing. For a second, I thought I might be leaving because I somehow managed to get 2 votes last night. This doesn't impress me. Candice wouldn't vote for me, I'm quite sure of that. So it's either Deena or Sean. And I'm guessing Sean because Deena told me that she would never vote for me. From what I heard, everyone was supposed to vote off Greg. So this makes me a little angry. Normally, I would yell at Sean for doing what he did, but I don't think I'm going to. Sean's too boring a person to even try to say anything too. He'd probably hear me yelling at him, but he'd go into hiding like he always does.
Lisi
Lisi

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 15 (Confessionals) Empty Re: Episode 15 (Confessionals)

Post  Lisi Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:20 pm

I feel like I'm the only person in this game that deserves to win. Sean is basically a nobody, he doesn't say or do anything... just win challenges, and that's basically the only reason he's still here. Deena is a fat broad, who doesn't do anything... literally, nothing! If she wouldn't have had that Idol, she would have simply been a wallflower the entire game. She's useless, basically. As for Candice, she's just trying to be nice to everyone so that people won't want to get rid of her, but I can see right through her garbage already. If she didn't put an emoticon after everything she said, she would just be a player, not nice or anything. I don't know how long we'll be stranded her without food so the next challenge should be soon. And I must win!
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:29 pm

Immunity is later today and I'm definitely concered, if Sean wins that means that one of us three will end up getting the boot, and I don't want that to happen. Sean knows that if he doesn't win, his ass is out of here and that'll obviously make him want to win even more. If he does win, chances are that I'd vote for Deena as I don't feel she's as deserving as the other two, even though, Candice and Sean aren't very worthy of winning either. But I'll see how things go, I'd really like to win this one because I'd basically be ensuring myself in the F2 with either Candice or Deena.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:19 am

Deena, Candice, or I has to win Immunity and things will go as planned. Sean will get voted off and all will be well. The ladies will have reigned supreme this season! I feel I should definitely be in the F2 and I don't care what anyone else thinks about that.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:21 am

Of course, things didn't go as planned and Sean won Immunity, how ironic? Haha! I do like this, though... it makes the game a lot more interesting than just a simple plan we were all following. As for who goes out of the three of us, I really hope it's not me, but I can picture the other girls wanting to get rid of me. Hopefully I can get Candice into voting off Deena or something, or Deena to vote Candice. Whatever!
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:32 pm

Camp life is becoming quite hectic right now. I can tell that it's probably going to be between Deena and Candice because they both think that I am their #1 BFF. Which is wrong, I hate both of them. I just hope they don't switch it up to me... but I have a plan and I think it's going to work. No matter what happens, I should end up in the F2. This decision could probably cost a vote in the F2, but helk... whatever I do will probably cost me that. These girls have to realize that they're just not as worthy as I am. I didn't really care about winning Immunity, but I never do. Why the fuck would I want to waste my time trying at some stupid Immunity challenge? I mean... I'm fuckin' Lisi... I ain't going no mother fuckin' where!
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down