MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 6 Confessionals

Go down

Episode 6 Confessionals Empty Episode 6 Confessionals

Post  Eliza Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:16 am

Judd was voted out. Holla! Greg gtfo!
Eliza
Eliza

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 Confessionals Empty Re: Episode 6 Confessionals

Post  Eliza Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:39 pm

-okay this is just a little rant i don't want included in the eps and i will probably delete it later-

So it's friday night and a challenge is scheduled. Everyone would really like to be here if possible to help the tribe win. But SOME people, and this is not exclusive to this game, are all "it's friday...i have a life" SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID ASSHOLES! Everyone has lives retards! I have a life. You have a life. We all have lives! CONGRTAFUCKINGLATIONS! You don't need to say it in a holier-than-thou tone to everyone's faces. Sometimes I can be here, sometimes I can't. Just because it happens to be friday and it's snowing like hell outside and I'm trapped inside does NOT make you better than me bitch face! AND WHAT THE HELL IS THE DEFINITION OF A LIFE?! God, these people are seriously idiots. As said before that includes a lot of the Games: Other Games board. I would just like to punch all their faces in and call it good. Instead I'll have to settle for voting their lame asses out of the game! Mad
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:22 am

This sucks! I hate this challenge! I really want to help my tribe but I have no idea what I am doing! [sad]
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:13 am

We won our 3rd straight challenge! Hopefully Elisabeth is safe! I wonder how long we are going to stay in these tribes...[bigeek]
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:06 am

God! Deena is going to exile AGAIN! This is not looking good for her.

It's official, Sugar's Shack has become Deena's Den.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:31 am

I want to lose a challenge so that I can actually start playing this game! Mad
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:45 pm

Joel has this plan to flush the idol if we lose a challenge. He's going to tell Deena that someone is after her. Then we're going to vote Deena's friend, Lisi. We flush the idol and get rid of a weak link.

I'm going to leave Joel in charge of this plan. I don't like to deal with idols. Hopefully if there's any overthrow, he is the one who takes the fall, and not me.

God I hope Elisabeth is okay at Tribal. I asked her how she's doing and she hasn't replied yet. I'm really worried. Hopefully T keeps her safe!
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down