MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 8 Confessionals

Go down

Episode 8 Confessionals Empty Episode 8 Confessionals

Post  Eliza Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:41 am

Omg! Burton was voted out...which is perfect! I am soo glad I did not lose an ally in Elisabeth. Plus, Burton seemed like a MAJOR threat. I am glad I do not have to deal with him. I really wonder what Sean and Greg are doing to stay in this game...

I cannot be here for the next challenge, so hopefully that does not put me in danger!
Eliza
Eliza

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 8 Confessionals Empty Re: Episode 8 Confessionals

Post  Eliza Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:24 pm

There has got to be a merge or something coming up soon! We're down to 12 people and we've been here for 4 tribal councils (all of which my tribe has won [winkgrin]).

Maybe after tonight we'll switch things up. But we'll be down to 11 people so I don't know how that's going to work. Maybe someone gets sent to exile and becomes the replacement for someone who gets voted out or something?

We CANNOT merge in 2 tribal councils because I think Tom will have ousted Elisbeth by then. She may even be on the chopping block now. If we don't merge after tonight, then I am going to make sure my tribe loses the next challenge.

If we lose tonight's challenge and don't merge then I will try to win it. I am hoping that Elisabeth can keep herself safe for just a little longer!

My tribe has publicly stated that we all need to stick together and want to take this game by storm. I've taken down larger alliances before (haha mas) but that was when I had power. I have little power in this game. My power is with Elisabeth, Joel, and Lill. I've had remote contact with Matthew and Deena. And I've neglected to talk to everyone else.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:45 pm

We lost the challenge, of course. It was kind of inevitable, considering our 3 weakest members had to participate and only 4 people were participating. I think it's about time we vote out some of our fat. But, you also have to look at the other tribe: they haven't voted out their fat. I am really bitter that Greg is still in this game. He has the least amount of posts. He must be doing something right, though.

I was told by both Lill and Joel to vote out Candice. Apparently Lill had to vote her fast cause she wasn't going to be able to get on later. So we sort of had to go with her. Which is totally fine. I've had no contact with Candice at all and she isn't the most outgoing person on our tribe...

I am quite worried about the HII though. I definitely think Deena could use it to pull a fast one on us if she wanted to. Also, one of her responses at TC worried me. She said she wanted to even out the tribe dynamic. It sounds like someone is going to be blindsided... but that'd be so dumb of her to do that! It'd just result in splitting our tribe in 2. Plus her ass is not on the line.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down