MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 3 Confessionals

Go down

Episode 3 Confessionals Empty Episode 3 Confessionals

Post  Eliza Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:13 am

Shane was voted out. No big whoop. I can't believe greg is still in this game...

Wow! So I got on late and as I expected the challenge was posted. Only one tribe can win immunity, and it looks like it's not going to be ours.

It's a triple tribal council so our chances were slim anyway. But, Helen really messed this challenge up. Rules for challenges are THERE FOR A REASON. As a host, I hate it when people don't read rules and then either mess up the challenge or ask stupid questions. I know I sound really bitchy right now but that's just because we may be going to tribal council!

Helen seems really good at challenges. Not this one, of course. But she seems fast.

It looks like Judd is going to be going, along with 2 other people. I wonder who it could be...
Eliza
Eliza

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 Confessionals Empty Re: Episode 3 Confessionals

Post  Eliza Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:39 am

Okay, so it turns out Deena and Judd (both from the previous same tribe, might I remind you) are trying to pull in Helen to vote me out. They do not know who they are messing with!!!

I told Lill and Helen that we may want to vote out Deena just to possibly blindside her since she may have the HII.

This is risky. Helen and Lill may be together. They may want to use this against me. I am worried.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:45 am

Lill agreed to take out Deena. Hopefully the bitch goes down! I even tried to be nice to her on the island and in private. But sometimes bitches just don't know what's good for them!
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:06 am

Teresa has GOT to be Mommason.

Also, it is confirmed that Deena will be going home. The bitch tried to mess with me?! Well, now her ass is going to be taking the walk of shame!!!!

Lill and Helen are playing this whole "we have to keep the other informed" to try to make me feel like the middleman. They are closer to each other than they ever will be to me, I believe. I am not falling for it. But for now, I need them.

I am not even sure Deena was after me... They could have just told me that she was to make me more secure in voting out Deena. I'm not a dumbass. I know the possibilities. I really don't care who's going home as long as it's not me.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:39 am

Judd approached me for an alliance! This is the opportunity I've been waiting for. I immediately told him "no" because he is targeting me. I expect him to:

A. Tell me that he was targeting me, and turn on Helen / Deena
B. Deny turning on me, and turn on Helen / Deena

Either way, I expect him to relay some information to Deena. Then, I will side with them and hopefully get Lill or Helen out. I think Deena and Judd are less of threats in the long run.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:41 am

We are going to Tribal Council. No surprise there. Hopefully Helen's bitch ass goes!

Haha no, she's not a bitch. But I do want her gone.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:42 am

I am keeping up contact with Elisabeth, constantly. We are going to go to the end together, hopefully!
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:06 pm

God! I am fucking pissed off!!! This game is pissing me the hell off!!!! Seriously, I want the 3 bitches on my tribe GONE as soon as possible. I cannot even stand them and I want to blindside all their fucking asses back to back to back!!!!

Lill was such a nice little girl scout troop leader or whatever the hell she is. I thought me, her, and Helen made a good 3.

But now Lill might get voted off and Helen backstabbed me. I cannot stand Helen AT ALL. I knew it from the beginning of the game - she is a major bitch. I want to set her on fire and watch her BURN IN HELL! I will not help her if this happens.

Deena is a fucking slob. She has so much fat and it just rolls off her like a fucking whale!!!! She has this down-syndrome look on her face all the time. I just want to punch her in the face!!!

Judd is good for nothing! He is lazy. He shows up to challenges and does ABSOLUTELY nothing. That kind of work ethic is going to get him nowhere in this game. Him and Deena can have obese babies for all I care! FAT RETARDED BABIES!!!

Strategically it was the WORST move for Helen to vote out Lill - at least from my perspective. This means that Helen and Deena are closer than I could have suspected. It also means that once I am gone, they are going to vote off Judd if they get the chance. But seriously, what the hell? Helen was the one who wanted Deena and Judd broken up in the first place. She needs to make up her fucking mind.

I want a tribe switch, or a merge... or something! Lill needs to survive. I need to catch Elisabeth up on this. I am not feeling good. [sad]
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:13 pm

Okay I caught Elisabeth up on what was happening. I PM'd Helen and had to suck up to her *barf all over the fucking place* and I messaged Lill saying that she had to win this challenge and that we'd get our revenge!
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:56 pm

Omg! We are getting new tribes! I am on Joel's tribe. He has yet to pick anyone else. I hope I get some good people!
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down