MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 5 Confessionals

Go down

Episode 5 Confessionals Empty Episode 5 Confessionals

Post  Candice Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:16 am

So, just HOW is anybody supposed to find that Hidden Immunity Idol? I went around poking this where and that for the idol. The clues are all years, which I assume are birthdates. Let me tell you, there were a lot of people were born in those years. 1981 and 1978 have 19 Survivors born alone! Getting the new clues from Deena just gets it more complicating. I now have 901,056 possibilities for this idol! It is FREAKIN' IMPOSSIBLE!!! So, deciding, "Eh, what the heck", I make a guess which is obviously wrong. Grr.. I really want that idol!!

On other news... Wonder who got voted out of Tribal, eh? Rolling Eyes If Greg made it through, I will be thoroughly shocked.
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 Confessionals Empty Re: Episode 5 Confessionals

Post  Candice Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:00 pm

Ooooooooh, so something HAS come up at Tribal! Intriguing Smile I'm betting that there was a tie. I'm kind of surprised that some people would want to keep Greg. Not that I find the idea of keeping Greg surprising (I probably would have done the same and earned myself an extra vote). But I'm surprised that some other people actually thought of utilizing Greg's vote. Interesting, interesting, interesting. There may be some brains in this game after all.
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:20 pm

Haha, so it's a tie between Helen and Teresa. Greg, that weasel, apparently has some game in him. Good for him - got to give credit where it's deserved. Anyway, since it's Helen and Teresa, I'm personally hoping Teresa makes it through. But we'll have to see how the cookie crumbles.
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:06 am

Ooooooookay, I think I kind of screwed up and Judd knows my identity now lol. Oh well, now I have an excuse to get rid of him sooner. Laughing

EDIT: Lol, well I (inadvertently) now know who Judd is, so I guess we are same-same. Interesting Laughing Though I doubt it, I might consider putting off voting out Judd Smile
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:55 pm

So I guess our tribe has luck as well lol Laughing Our tribe just won another challenge, and this one pertained to luck - LUCK of all things lol!! I am of course glad that we won, but I'm kind of getting antsy because I haven't been to Tribal Council yet. And I really want to get rid of some people before the merge (Lil, who I think is a definite flip risk; and Joel, who's a threat with a mind of his own). This is the downside of winning, but still, I guess it's better than being on the other end of the deal Wink
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down