MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 5 (Confessionals)

Go down

Episode 5 (Confessionals) Empty Episode 5 (Confessionals)

Post  Lisi Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:13 pm

Helen was voted out of the other tribe last night. This is so awesome! They kept Greg, the clear inactive, which means that our tribe will probably dominate once again tonight because Greg is almost never there for his tribe. Lovin' this right now and things are going my way, as usual. I received the clues for the Idol a while ago (from Deena) and I'm a little confused. Well, actually I'm a lot confused. They just don't make any sense at all, really. My idea though was that maybe those are the years that some natural disaster happened, like a hurricane or earthquake. Some shit like that, but I don't know. Just hoping my tribe will be able to pull out another win tonight.
Lisi
Lisi

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 (Confessionals) Empty Re: Episode 5 (Confessionals)

Post  Lisi Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:51 pm

Well, at the Immunity Challenge, which was based on luck. Our tribe came in first... again! I was quite happy because I love winning and I love not having to attend Tribal Council. That won't stop me from wishing that the people on my tribe were dead, though. Deena is being shipped out to Exile Island for the third time in a row, can anyone else say Sugar? Whatever, life at camp is easier without Deena's fat ass crowding the whole place up. I'm also heavily annoyed with Teresa, Candice, Elisabeth, Lillian, and Eliza. These girls just don't shut up! Ugh... kill me now.
Lisi
Lisi

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down