MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 7 Confessionals

Go down

Episode 7 Confessionals Empty Episode 7 Confessionals

Post  Eliza Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:17 pm

I cannot believe T was voted out! That is so sad! I was really looking forward to alligning with her down the road. But at least Elisabeth is safe.

Not sure what I'm going to do about tonight's challenge... Do I want to throw it? I guess we'll see when the time comes.
Eliza
Eliza

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 Confessionals Empty Re: Episode 7 Confessionals

Post  Eliza Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:06 am

I knew from the start that we'd win this challenge! The other tribe just has too many weak members and our tribe is stacked. Unfortunately, for the next challenge, all our weak members are going to have to actually do something, which is super lame.

Elisbabeth finally responded to me after days of waiting. And you know what I think? I THINK SHE'S RTF! Lmfao joke's on me! I thought she'd be a strong ally. But she hasn't helped her tribe in challenges. She isn't active. And based on her latest grammatical errors in her PM, I'm assuming she's not that smart, either.

She hasn't done much for me. But I still hope she stays. [smile]
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:14 am

Elisabeth is in trouble. She PMd me asking if I wanted to go to Exile Island, but by that time Tom had already made the decision for them. I think Tom is definitely in charge of things over there.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down