MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 14 Confessionals

Go down

Episode 14 Confessionals Empty Episode 14 Confessionals

Post  Candice Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:04 am

Seriously WTF??!!! How in the hell did MATTHEW get voted out??!! I DEFINITELY did not see that one coming. Touche, Greg.

Turns out that Deena flipped on me because she didn't trust Matthew. Are you fucking serious?? You don't trust Matthew?? What the fuck about GREG??!!! I am SO freaking pissed right now, I can just go and strangle her right now. Dead seriously.

Urgh, now this royally sucks. Not only is GREG still here, Deena might now be his little minion. Matthew, who (though I was planning on flipping on him in the future) was really loyal to me and actually a very decent guy, is gone. Sean the underdog is still here. And Lisi who still has the HII is the only person that I actually trust at this point. GARGH!!! Are you SERIOUS??!! If either Greg or Sean make it to the finals, they will no doubt win. That's a no-brainer. I have no fucking idea Deena was thinking in that little pea-sized brain of hers.

I am now planning on fighting to the death. Get out of my way, bitches. Sweet little Candy Cane ain't playing so nice anymore.
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Episode 14 Confessionals Empty Re: Episode 14 Confessionals

Post  Candice Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:26 am

Seriously, you have no idea how important this immunity challenge is to me. If I lose, I am probably most definitely the next to go. But if I win, there still might be a chance.

Greg has actually PM'ed me, sort of insinuating that he wants to work with me. I told him that after the last Tribal Council, I am completely open to anything.

I basically gave him a load of crap. Greg was obviously trying to take advantage of the fact that I would probably feel threatened with the last vote. Don't under-estimate me. I am not stupid. If I do make it to the end with Greg and Sean, my chances of winning will be like this small. I definitely have a better chance of winning with Deena and Lisi. So not losing my cool, I said yes to his face, but totally carved my knife behind his back. I've always seen Greg as a threat, but with this Tribal, it just proved how dangerous he is.

That's why I need this immunity. If I win, then Lisi can play her idol, we can convince Deena to switch over. If I lose, I have some major sucking up to Greg to do. And that will definitely not help me to win this game. I REALLY want to win this game.

Last edited by Candice on Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:03 am

Well. I just lost this immunity challenge. I worked really hard on it and thought that I had definitely gotten all the answers right, but apparently I was wrong. Sean won again (I'm starting to get an idea who he is lol). ANYWAY, this totally sucks because that just makes my chances of getting booted off THAT much higher. I'm pretty sure they'll be voting for me. Greg is trying to sugar-coat me into believing everything he says, and Deena is ignoring me. Ugh, that rat fink.

Still, I am NOT going to give up. I am going to try my hardest to work on Deena, make her see that sticking with Greg and Sean will NOT work in her favor in ANY way. I mean, seriously, I have no idea what she is thinking siding with them. If she does go to the finals with them, it is so obvious that she will lose. That idiot. Anyway, if I can get Greg and Sean to vote for Lisi, and get the girls to vote for Greg, there MAY be a chance of me surviving. And Lisi DOES have the HII, so that COULD work to my favor. Who knows? If worse comes to worse, I MIGHT even side up with Greg and Sean, but that will most definitely be my last option.

Anyway, it looks pretty grim for me right now, but I am definitely NOT going to give up. Definitely not.
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:15 pm

So it turns out that DEENA has the HII. Lucky for me, right?? So I talk to Deena, trying to convince her that Greg NEEDS to go, that he WILL win at the Finals. Surprisingly, Deena agrees, and says that he will be giving Greg a "Fake HII" and then blindside him at the next Tribal Council. This would all be perfect if only Deena were TELLING THE TRUTH!!! I mean, seriously?? You go out on a limb to save Greg, only to vote him out the very next round?? Yeah, right Rolling Eyes Ugh, as much as I hate to admit it though, this is my best chance at going on and winning this game, so I might have to ride along with this option. Hopefully, Deena's grown some brain cells over the past 2 days and sees that this HAS to happen. (Ugh, again, keeping Greg over Matthew. Brilliant plan Rolling Eyes )

On the other side of the fence, Greg is continuously sugar-coating his words, providing me with scenarios which all end with me conveniently NOT getting voted out. Yeah, like I believe that Rolling Eyes Greg just seems to want my vote, and then when he gets it, he's gonna turn around and get the HII from Deena and get me booted. Ugh. This officially sucks. Both my options SERIOUSLY suck.

So it looks like I'll have to choose between one of these two liars. So who do I go with?? The evil mastermind?? Or the backstabbing fink?? I have to make a choice, hopefully the right one. Ugh. Anyway, I'll find have to find a way.
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:29 am

This is honestly the first time I've ever been nervous before Tribal Council. Before, I had always positioned myself so I knew that it would never be me. Tonight, I am just not sure. Grr. I just want to get it over with. Whatever will be, will be. Hopefully, I will be coming back to camp after this. If not, eh, well, I tried. Wink
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down