MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 13 Confessionals

Go down

Episode 13 Confessionals Empty Episode 13 Confessionals

Post  Candice Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:42 am

Big Tom has finally left the area. Too bad Greg stole his thunder. As soon as we return from Tribal Council, he goes off at Matthew, saying "Why'd you say you were going to vote for Lisi, then vote for Tom?" Matt replied by saying that he did not understand what Greg was intending. Apparently Greg had pooled the answers with Tom and Sean (Ha! I knew it!!), and tried to pull in Matthew. Unfortunately, he put down Matthew under "Biggest Follower" and "Underseving of All-Star", which got Matthew thinking "Why should I side with you guys?" And so he told Greg that he was voting for Lisi, but voted Tom with us. Greg was then like "I'm sorry, I didn't even know that this was All-Stars and that question confused me." (Seriously, Greg? SERIOUSLY?? lol) Anyway, he then went on about how none of the things were personal, like Lisi being most unliked. Then a fight between Lisi and Greg ensued and the two were like, "You're shady!", "I'm not shady!", "Are too!", "Are not!" Yeah, that's what's happening at camp Rolling Eyes Anyway, I pretended to sound like this was all TOTALLY new to me and was like "Wow, Greg, you're really shifty! .. Wow!!" I plan to play the "innocent" nice girl for as long as I can. I plan to post something later, something down the lines of "Greg, I was hoping you were being sincere with me, but I can't trust you anymore. Sorry. Boo-hoo." Yeah... Go Greg! Cool
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Episode 13 Confessionals Empty Re: Episode 13 Confessionals

Post  Candice Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:32 am

lolz I can't believe I missed this challenge. Oh well, I was out, nothing I can do about that. But anyway, Greg DIDN'T win immunity, which means his ass will be going home. FINALLY!!!!! Twisted Evil

Despite their past blunders, Greg and Sean really seem to be working on getting Matthew to flip over. To bad for them that Matthew is my loyal accomplice. Hehehe. And even if Matthew DOES flip, we're still 3 girls against 3 guys. Worst case scenario would be a tie. And I doubt anyone, definitely not Matthew, would want that. So I am not at all worried about this Tribal Council.
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:28 am

So I sent a PM to Matthew. Basically, it was just to ensure that Matthew would vote with us and not Greg and Sean. But also, I was slowly putting in motion my next plan to get the HII out. I'm not stupid. Lisi having the HII is a MAJOR problem, especially now when the numbers are low. And also, I do want to kind of liberate myself from the Final deals with Lisi AND Matthew. Soooooooooooooo.... by telling Matthew about the possibility of flushing out the HII next round, I am setting either one of them up to go the next round. Harsh, but necessary. It really sucks because I actually like them both A LOT, and they've both been really nice, loyal friends and allies this whole time. But having both of them just limits my options, so might have to make the first move. Ugh. Usually I'm a nice girl, but I guess I'll have to get my hands dirty this time around.

Last edited by Candice on Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:59 pm

Greg sent me a last minute PM, asking if I would flip over. Of course I declined. I'm in the power seat; why would I flip over? Although I'm pretty strong-willed like that, I'm not sure how strong Dee and Matt are. Oh well, will just have to trust them on this one.
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down