MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 15 Confessionals

Go down

Episode 15 Confessionals Empty Episode 15 Confessionals

Post  Candice Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:19 am

So Greg is FINALLY gone!! Yay!!! *does a little dance* I had to pretend that I thought I was going home to Greg, trying to reassure him, saying stuff like "I know it's me, just get it over with" and stuff like that. I doubt he bought it, but I needed to keep him reassured as much as possible. I didn't want it to end up like last time where I tried to be decent and say "Greg you're going home" and have him stay. So I played coy, and the Gregster is FINALLY gone!!! Buh-bye!!! See ya later baby!!!

So now we are down to the Final 4. It is me (the awesome), Deena (the mole), Lisi (the sweetie), and Sean (the challenge freak). I want the Final 3 to be us three girls because it will obviously be easier for me to win (although with Deena's Matthew stunt, I'm afraid the jury will be like "Oooh, bold move. She's a strategist!!!" Bullcrap. That was an unnecessary move that put her whole alliance in danger. It was stupid, and if the jury thinks that's smart, then they're stupid too.) Although I WANT the Final 3 to be us girls, there is the problem named Sean.

I think I have a fairly accurate idea on who Sean is, so I'm trying to use that to my advantage. Sean's an immunity freak, and he will be one hell of competitor to beat. SO, before going into the challenge, I am going to try to work him over to get his vote in case he DOES win. Let's see if it works.
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Episode 15 Confessionals Empty Re: Episode 15 Confessionals

Post  Candice Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:34 am

So we're all getting a little antsy around camp because there hasn't been any news on the next activity. I think everyone is anticipating a Final 3 finale, so that would mean that the Rites of Passages would be next. You know, looking back at this game, it turns out that except for Crystal, I never really turned my back on anyone. Everyone was either on an opposing alliance, or was voted out by everyone else. In fact, in retrospect, had Greg gone instead of Matthew, I probably would've backstabbed him later at this point. So turns out that it just might have been a good thing for me that Matt left when he left.

That is why this last immunity is really crucial. If Sean wins immunity, I think all bets would seriously be off. I won't vote for Lisi, I owe her that much. I think me and Lisi would vote for Deena. However, if Sean and Deena vote for either Lisi or me, then we would get a tie, and that might lead to the purple rock situation. And since Lisi already caved once, I doubt she would stay strong this time around with the finale around the corner. That is why Sean HAS to lose immunity. If he doens't, then my way to the finals may come to an abrupt end.
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:00 am

So I guess the hosts are trying to screw with me 'til the very end lol Laughing It turns out that the next activity was NOT a Rites of Passage, but an Immunity Challenge instead. Ugh. Sean has been on for an hour before the challenge, probably copy-pasting every single thing on this forum (so typical of Sean lol Rolling Eyes ).

It would honestly royally suck if Sean won immunity because 1. He'll be hard to beat at the next challenge, 2. He'll be hard to beat at the Final Tribal Council, and 3. Him winning means all bets are off at the next Tribal Council. So, no, nobody, I mean NOBODY (well, except maybe Sean lol) wants him to win immunity; not me, not Lisi, not Deena. That's why I'm hoping we'll all pull together during this Immunity Challenge so one of the girls wins immunity and we can all vote Sean out. That is what I am desperately hoping for. Ugh, Sean. Seriously, Sean. Shoo!! Go AWAI!!! Get your paws off immunity!!!! Ugh. Oh well, here's hoping for the best.
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:53 am

S;LJ Q[WI[RHQ[ 2ME;F WN.ERF2RL;EJNFAS;DFD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME?????!!!!!

Well this freakin' sucks. I lost the Immunity Challenge to Sean by just 1 POINT!!!! GARRRHHHHH!!!!!!!!

*sigh*

Well, anyway. As soon as the Immunity Challenge ended, all hell broke loose lol. I sent out PM's to all 3 people left in this game, and simultaneously, I got 3 PM's from everyone left in this game lol. I touched base with Lisi first. We immediately agreed to vote out Deena. That was pretty much set.

Then I worked my ass over to Sean and tried to woo over his vote. I've been talking with Sean these past few rounds, and we've actually connected a bit over that time, so I'm hoping that he'll side with me and Lisi to vote out Deena. Sean is very smug at the moment and he's like "If I give you my vote, what will you give me? lol" I try to sound as blunt and honest as I possibly could be so he'll believe me. I tell him that at the next F3 challenge, if I don't think I can win immunity, I will help him win it, and if I do win the next immunity, I will take him to the Final 2. That's a lie, of course, but anything to please the guy right now. He seems pleased with the idea and tells me that he is down with voting for Deena. I am frankly quite not that convinced that he'll side with us, but at least I got an answer for now.

I rush over to Deena, who says she will vote for Lisi. Lisi then tells me that Deena's gunning for me. Deena tells both of us that she has Sean's vote in her pocket. So frankly, me and Lisi can be screwed. Damn.

If I weren't me at this moment, this would actually be very funny, because everyone's telling everyone else lies, then those people pass on the lies to other people, then everyone starts freaking out by the lies that they ended up telling lol. It's a crazy vicious circle at the moment with everyone spitting lies into each other's faces Laughing

It is really down to the wire right now, and frankly, this vote may cost me the whole game. I continue to try to win over Sean's vote. I try to make him see that voting off Deena is the SMART move, that she's been playing everyone, being very strategic, a formidable threat at the Finals. I also continue to dangle my F3 Immunity Challenge offer in front of his face. He smiles, then turns to talk with someone else, looking for the highest bidder. *sigh* It kind of sucks that everything lies in Sean's hands right now, but what can you do? I'm just seriously praying that Sean will side with us so we can avoid a purple rock situation, or worse, me getting voted out. Hopefully, my prayers will be answered.
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:20 pm

I'm starting to get a bit nervous. Suddenly, Lisi isn't really replying to me, and I'm starting to think, maybe Lisi won't be as loyal to me as she is to Deena?? I mean, it WOULD be smart of her to vote me out, but I would be seriously pissed if that happens. *sigh* Oh well, this sucks. Just got to keep my fingers crossed I guess.
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down