MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional (Episode 8)

Go down

Confessional (Episode 8) Empty Confessional (Episode 8)

Post  Lillian Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:02 pm

Okay I can't look at Denise Bolt anymore. She is so hideous and ugly!

Next time I shit, I am going to make her clean it up then I am going to use her mullet as toliet paper.
Lillian
Lillian

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Confessional (Episode 8) Empty Re: Confessional (Episode 8)

Post  Lillian Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:18 am

Ugh @ the immunity challenge! I was sick to my stomach at how horrible we all were. Does anyone else hate Matt? The bitch is like "I think Crystal should play", pretty much bitch slapping me and Lisi...an hour later Crystal splits and guess who is still here? Me and Lisi. Crystal said earlier she might not be able to make it, so I was very annoyed with her playing. I really don't like the threesome of Matt/Crystal/Candice.

I am very much a work nazi so right when we lost I thought "Deena has to go", but I started to think for a minute.

If Deena thinks she is going, she might play the HII and we could get that bitch out of the way and even if she doesn't me, Eliza, Deena, and Lisi could all vote out Candice and perhaps force a tie?

Hell, I don't even know if Deena is on the chopping block, no one tells me anything. Wait until I pull an immunity idol out my ass.
Lillian
Lillian

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down