MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional (Episode 1)

Go down

Confessional (Episode 1) Empty Confessional (Episode 1)

Post  Lillian Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:04 pm

When Mas told me "You are all from the same season" my heart sank and I started to cry. I really didn't like hardly anyone in my original season and alot of the people are either retired, impossible to find, or not worthy of a second chance. It only leaves a handful of suspects and I DON'T WANNA BE FOUND OUT!

*Lillian breaks down and begins to cry*

The whole reason I am back is for redemption. Last time I made the final 2 but I lost myself through the journey so now I am back, scout uniform and all, to prove you can win this game by being nice, honest, and loyal and that is how I am going to play.

Looking at my fellow tribemates I think Sean and I will not get along. He does not share my work ethic and during his season he was a bully...I STAND UP TO BULLIES ALL THE TIME AND I WILL HERE TOO! Big Lil is going to make her scout troop proud or die trying!

Last edited by Lillian on Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Lillian
Lillian

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Confessional (Episode 1) Empty Re: Confessional (Episode 1)

Post  Lillian Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:53 pm

T-Bird breaks my heart!

I was going to ask her for an alliance but I just felt really sorry for her and the words just couldn't come out.

She is giving orders right and left and all she seems to care about is herself! How can a person be like that? I guess not everyone is like Big Lil.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:51 am

Well I went to take a nap and when I woke up T-Bird, Big Tom, and Sean all are chatting away and doing some serious bonding.

I counted the posts and T-Bird has 5 confessionals, Sean and Big Tom both have 4. I think the three of them have already formed something meaning I am on the outs already and Day 1 isn't even over.

*Lillian tears up*

I REALLY DON'T WANT TO GET VOTED OUT! To shame my scout troop would be a total nightmare and I just don't think I could live with myself.

WHY DOESN'T EVERYONE LIKE ME? I am not giving up, that my friend is not in my handbook. I am going to try my best to bond with Big Tom and Sean. I am hoping both of them hate T-Bird as much as I do.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:40 am

WHY IS NO ONE COMING TO ME WITH AN ALLIANCE OFFER! DO THEY HATE ME? WHY AM I NOT LIKED?

I have chatted with Sean and Big Tom, neither even hinted to wanting an alliance.

*Lillian tears up*

I think everyone thinks "Oh look at Lillian! SHE IS SO UGLY AND OLD! LET'S VOTE HER OUT!" Well, I am sorry I don't look as fine as Teresa. I would give anything to have her ass. Big Lil doesn't and if I am being tagetted for this reason, well that is lame and that sucks!

I feel sorry for everyone who doesn't know the real me!
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:20 am

I went to Tom and asked for an alliance.

He agreed but I know he is just using me because when I wanted to add a 3rd and he was like "No Lil, we will wait until we lose."

*Lillian bursts into tears*

waiting until we lose does not even make sense!

I hate my tribe but I guess hoping for a tribe swap even before the first challenge is kind of stretching it and being unrealistic. My only hope is that Joel has a intense seizure during the challenge or something. OMG WHY DID I SAY THAT? Now everyone will think I am a bad person and they will not know the real me!
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:09 am

wtf! Did Snake register as himself or why does he say he is the most recent member?

Anyways I clicked his profile and found out that Snake is Judd? No clue what happened but obviously whatever tribe Judd is on is indeed season 1.

Big Lil doesn't like to get spoiled so I hope Judd goes quick.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:20 pm

I am number 1, I have alot of pressure on me to do good and I am afraid I will not.

*Lillian begins to tear up*

Everyone on my tribe is so annoying...how am I suppose to whine my way into the heart of every fan if more people are as unlikeable as I am?
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:26 pm

*Lillian tears up*

Wishes do come true, I have a new tribe and I could not be happier. My first target is Judd only because I know who he is.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:24 am

I think I have a good chance at making it pass the first tribal we go too.

Right when we got our new tribes I noticed Judd and Deena were on the same tribe last round, so if Eliza and Helen are smart they will join forces with me and we will hopefully gang up on one of them. If not, one of us go and we could lose numbers if Judd and Deena decide to stick together.

*Lillian burst into tears*

Let the game begin
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down