MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 11 Confessionals

Go down

Episode 11 Confessionals Empty Episode 11 Confessionals

Post  Candice Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:48 am

So Crystal got the boot this round. I decided to be the decent person and tell her in advance that she was going home. She did try to make some last minute attempts to stay in the game, but she went home. And now it's just me, Deena, Lisi, and Greg on Pacheca. I'm really sad that Crystal had to go. I really was planning on staying with her to the end with Dee and Lisi. It looks like Greg is taking her place.

Greg says that he has no allies at all, and that he wants to stay with us to the end. I partially believe him, but I seriously have my doubts with him. That's the problem with Greg. He's really an enigma, and that scares me. If he's telling the truth, great; if he's lying, then he just might be the most dangerous person playing the game right now.
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Episode 11 Confessionals Empty Re: Episode 11 Confessionals

Post  Candice Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:50 am

Trying to prepare myself for a merge, I decide to tell Matt and Lill about the Crystal boot. That way, it would sort of look like I DIDN'T go along with voting out Crystal. I've only gotten a reply from Lill, and she seems really bummed. Apparently she really hates Dee and Lisi, so I guess that's a plus for me. She doesn't seem to hold any animosity for me, so there maybe some room for a future deal or so, though I didn't really pry her now. I personally want to see Lill go sooner than later, but if I have to work with her to go the end, I am willing to make that plunge. Sigh. Welcome to the game of Survivor.
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:31 pm

So we FINALLY merged! Everyone lives on one beach now. I just realized it, but we are the FINAL 8!!! Already this game seems to be coming to a close. The people left are me, Deena, Lisi, Greg, Matt, Lill, Tom, and Sean. Wow.

The mood is all friendly at camp, but beneath the surface is a whole world of uneasiness. The problem is that we are divided equally 4:4. Me, Deena, Lisi, and Greg against Matt, Lill, Tom, and Sean. First, as soon as we got to camp, I started talking with Lill and Matt to pick their brains. Then, me and Deena talked things over, trying to plan ahead. Deena says that she has Greg safe in her pocket so all we need to do is worry about getting Matt to join over to our side.

I casually start talking with Matt, trying to ease into the topic. Matt goes straight to business and is like, "Hey, do you want to join me, Lill, Tom, and Sean?" I reply "Lol I was gonna ask if you wanted to join us" and pitch the Dee, Lisi, and Greg are great people to go against in the Finals angle. Although I'm pitching this, I don't want to turn him off completely, so I let him know that I am open for anything.

I began to think, and I realize that it just might be time to use Deena's HII. If I just find out who they vote for next round, we can easily get the other person out without a second thought. And then in snap, we would have majority. But this plan totally hinges on how much Matt trusts me, so I guess there is a LOT of pressure on me. Hopefully, I can work this thing out right.
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:28 pm

So I talked with Matthew and he is tooooooooooooooooooootally in my hands. I told him basically that I think he was the most reliable person left in the game, and which ever side he chose to be on, I wanted to play with him. He replies by saying "Yes, I think you're reliable too! Let's be Final 2!!!" I say yes to appease him, but ... oh well Wink I convince him to join Deena and Lisi because they will be perfect people to go against the Final 2. And he's like if that doesn't work out, we can always change sides. So this TOTALLY works out for me because first, we won't have to use Deena's HII, and second, even if we DO change sides, I'll get inside info on the vote. So if worst comes to worst, at least we'll know WHEN to use the HII. Wow. I'm good, aren't I?

So........ the song:

I think I did it again. I made you believe, we're more than just friends. Oh baby, it might seem like a crush. But it doesn't mean that I'm serious. 'Cause to lose all my senses, that is just so typically me. Oh, baby, baby. Oops, I did it again! I played with your heart. Got lost in the game. Ooh, baby, baby! Oops, you think I'm in love. That I'm sent from above. I'm not that innocent! Wink
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:09 am

So Big Tom won immunity, which means that our other choice is ... LILL!!! Yeah, FINALLY!!! Anyway, Matt filled me in, and he said that Tom were planning on voting out Lisi. Which is good, because that means that Matt trusts me, and is probably loyal to us. And another plus that the target is not on me so, just a personal plus Laughing

Deena also contacted me, saying that Sean asked for an alliance. This might be good, if he's being honest. It shows that the other alliance is crumbling down. OR... It might mean that I'm playing with a bunch of evil masterminds and they're trying to infiltrate my alliance. Who knows??

Either way, I think Lisi will be happy that we get to vote out Lill lol Laughing
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:27 am

Okay, Deena is totally freaking out. First, she says that Greg is answering in one answers like "Yeah", "Cool". Then she says that Matthew won't reply to any of her PM's. So she's starting to worry that they are all in it together to vote one of us out, which is totally crazy but MIGHT be true. Damn. Her nerves are totally getting me nervous, and she is asking me whether or not she should use the HII. Personally, I would like to save it until later, but who knows??!! Maybe they ARE banding together to vote us out one by one. Ugh. This sucks. I would totally feel better if Matt replied to my PM, but he isn't on, so I'll have to wait until HE gets on to make a decision. Ugh... Waiting sucks.
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:35 am

Ugh, Greg apparently has this "grand scheme" to take out Lisi, then blindside Lill the next round. I don't believe him for a second. That weasel is trying to play both fields. I knew he would.. Grr.. Okay, so now Deena needs to play the innocent woman and convince Greg that he'll be in Final 3 with him, Dee, and Lisi, so to make sure that he votes for Lill. If only he would just mindlessly vote along with us... Sigh... I hate it when other people begin to think lol Laughing
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:33 am

UGH! The more I think about it, the more I think Greg is playing us. I think he's just trying to "stir the pot", just to get the HII flushed out. That little weasel!!! GRRRRR!!!! I am seriously annoyed at this point. And the next opportunity I get, I will write his name down and send him packing! Greg can not be trusted. Period. Too bad Deena's putting too much faith in him. Grrr. What a weasel.
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down