MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 12 Confessionals

Go down

Episode 12 Confessionals Empty Episode 12 Confessionals

Post  Candice Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:27 am

So a looooooooooot of things confuse me about last Tribal Council. First off, Lillian DID get the boot. Yay. Second, Tom and Sean DIDN'T vote for Lisi but voted for DEENA. So at first I was like, "Fuck, I'm screwed." Then it turns out, Lisi didn't even USE the idol, so I was like "What the FUCK!!!" Luckily, Dee DIDN'T get booted, but Lisi NOT using the idol irks me. It's good that she didn't use it because it's still in our posession, but WHY she didn't use it, that scares me. Is she just inactive, or is she planning on just keeping it for her own?? Questions, questions, and more questions.
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Episode 12 Confessionals Empty Re: Episode 12 Confessionals

Post  Candice Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:30 am

So I contacted Matthew as soon as Tribal was over. I assured him that Deena NOW trusted him because of the way he voted, and then I asked him if there was anything new for the HII clue. Matthew said that he's glad (but surprised) that Deena trusts him NOW, and then told me there was one extra clue for the HII, so I guess that means there isn't a seperate idol.

However in reality. Deena wants Matthew to go at Final 5. Which I think is kind of stupid, because I really do think Matthew will do anything I say. But oh well. I would actually prefer GREG to go as soon as possible. He's crafty and sly and totally under the radar. NONE of those things comfort me, so he needs to go ASAP. So... will need to convince Dee that Greg is more of a threat than Matt. First Tom or Sean will go (depending on who wins immunity), then I'm going to try everything in my power to send Greg packing!
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:33 am

So the survey challenge has arrived. I'm usually pretty good at these challenges, and I almost always win them. But this one, I'm not so sure. I'm pretty active behind the scenes, and I'm pretty much the mastermind behind everything that has happened so far, but I'm not sure how much people know about this lol. I may be hiding my tracks a little too well?? Laughing We'll have to see how the results come out Smile
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:36 am

So the poll results are in. And believe me, there were a lot of things that interested me. First off...

1.) Who is the most pleasant around camp? Candice

4.) Who is the nicest? Candice

10.) Who do you trust the most? Candice

12.) Who will win Mzstery Survivor: Re-Match? Candice

I can't believe I was voted for ALL the good things (nicest, most trust worthy) and was STILL voted the person to win this game. Like, MAJOR LOL!!! And to be honest, it came as a REAL surprise to me. I mean, I've always been voted stuff like "Smartest", "Leader", even "Most Annoying" once. I can't believe I was voted "Nicest" lol. And also, "Most Likely to Win". I mean, these poll results are usually never wrong, so I guess that's plus for me Wink

Still, this doesn't come without it's price. This most certainly has put a huge target on my back. I mean, "Most Nicest" and "Most Likely to Win" are the same person? These people would be stupid not to think of me as a threat. Heck, had I been voted "Smartest" too, it would've been the trifecta!!! So yeah, I am a little worried that people might suddenly get there smarts up and try to vote me out. But hey, I got this far. I'm going to try to make it to the end.
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:44 am

I am suddenly the lady of the hour lol. After the poll results came up, Greg, Matt, AND Tom all PM'ed me. Greg was like, "Hey I haven't talked with you. What do you wanna do about Tribal? I'm totally open, but I think it would be ideal to vote out Matt." And I was like "lol, why?", and he was like "Because if Tom's gone, I'm next." This is so totally true. I told you, the guy is smart. He is a huge threat to me. So, I decided that he needed some serious reassurance - fast!! So I told him that he doesn't need to worry AT ALL because if Tom goes, that means that Greg's vote would be THAT much important. I tried to sound as honest with him as I could, and I tried to sound like I was leveling with him. Hopefully, he bought it. After my reply, I quickly talked with Deena. Deena now wants Greg out pronto, which is a good thing for me, because I've always percieved Greg as a threat. I do feel kind of bad that I had to comfort him, only to go and whack him in the back, but this guy is seriously dangerous. He needs to go soon. Sorry Greg baby Embarassed

Matt just wanted to know how to vote in Tribal. I told him to vote Tom. Tom then said, "Hey, wanna vote Matt out and make it guys and girls 3:3 in the end lol?" At first, I thought he was serious, and was like "Lol tempting. I'll think about it." and told Matt that Tom was after him. Tom was then like "I was kidding, I know I'm gone." So I guess I kind of over-reacted by telling Matthew about Tom's plan, but at least I made sure Matt will vote for Tom. My only concern is that if Tom hears about any of this from Matt, he'll know that I'm probably think I'm some flake who babbles stuff to everybody, so I might have lost a jury vote there. Hopefully, Matthew won't say anything and I can rest my eyes easily at night. Phew.
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:35 am

You know, I just noticed that Greg, Tom, and Sean all tied for first place with 12 points. Maximum score. Coincidence? I think not. I didn't expect any of them to be that smart, but I did think that they were shady. I knew that Greg, Tom, and Sean are trying to get something together, and this just affirms it. Those three together scare me, and they seriously need to go. Now. Bye bye Smile
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down