MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 2 Confessionals

Go down

Episode 2 Confessionals Empty Episode 2 Confessionals

Post  Candice Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:25 pm

After winning the challenge and Crystal going to Exile, I got worried about what Teresa was thinking. Greg's going to go home next, so I'm not worried about him. But T-Bird, well, there's something funny about her. So I decided to go talk to her, pick her brain, see where she's at, and calm any suspicions or doubts if she had any.

She turned out to be quite ... well ... clueless lol. I don't know, maybe it's an act, but if it were, she's one hell of an actress. She didn't ask me about alliances, she didn't ask me about the game in anyway. All she talked about was how anti-Wikipedia she was lol. Wow.

Trying to steer the conversation to the game, I asked her what she thought about the tribe. She agreed that Greg's the first to go, but she asked me if me and Crystal were looking for a third wheel. Which I didn't tell her about, but I guess she assumed we were together. I told her that we weren't aligned, but that a girls' alliance sounded good and that I would ask Crystal about it.

If you think about it, it's not really that bad idea making a side alliance with Teresa. Once Greg goes, me and Crystal can decide who we can go with. If Matt proves to be loyal, we can stick with him. But if he turns out to be too big of a competitor, we can stick with Teresa. I'm just opening up more options for the future. But who knows? Maybe T and Matt have an alliance. Maybe Crystal isn't with me at all. Maybe Teresa is actually super smart. The possibilities are endless, and I might just be digging myself a grave.
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 Confessionals Empty Re: Episode 2 Confessionals

Post  Candice Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:29 pm

Oh, by the way, Greg FINALLY decided to show up. Poor guy. After laying around in the sun all day, his sun-baked bum might be the first go home.
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:09 pm

Okay, I think I positioned myself pretty well in the tribe. I plan on sticking true to Crystal for now. Matt thinks that me and Crystal are with him, and that I'm just on talking terms with Teresa. Teresa believes that Crystal wants an all girls' alliance. And Greg .. well, lets just say that he should hope we win this next challenge. So .. it seems that for a while, I'll be safe Smile I may be a nice girl, but I'm not a soft player Cool
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:57 am

Ugh, well. I can't believe I did it again Rolling Eyes I got WAY too excited about the challenge, like I ALWAYS do, and unnecessarily exposed myself as an overly competitive player. Ugh. Sometimes, I just hate my zest. I promised myself that I would always be calm at challenges, to not be seen as a threat. Now I can just shove all those nice girl, subtle move, UTR player plans down the drain. Man, that was stupid of me. I'm sure I've raised several flags in my fellow tribemates. Way to go, Candice. Woo-hoo Rolling Eyes

The upside of this is that we won immunity. By an inch, mind you. I swear, our tribe is so slow and un-coordinated in these things, it made me go "What the heck are you guys doing?!" I mean, seriously, I don't like taking charge, but can we at least get some order here? Thank you.

Anyway, we won (yay. yeah Rolling Eyes ) and we're spared from Tribal. Hopefully, I can calm down for the next one so I won't be seen as a bigger threat than I am now.
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down